A look at my TBR list


 These are some of the books sitting at the top of my TBR pile.

Okay, so for people who don't know what TBR stands for, it means 'To be Read'. That means books you've gotten, and you want to read but haven't read for whatever reason. So, for a lot of book readers, everyone has a TBR pile, and I'll be sharing mine because it's fun!

Oh, please note that these books are not recommendations as I haven't read them yet, but if you're looking for more books to read, you can check them out. Also, I always love recommendations, so feel free to leave me some and let me add more books to my TBR pile.


1. Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody

2. All of us with wings by Michelle Ruiz Keil

3. The Kinder poison by Natalie Mae. 

4. Plain Bad Heroines by Emily M Danforth

5. Bunny by Mona Awad

6. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff

7. I am not a serial killer by Dan wells

8. The lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner


9. Death by Bubble tea by Jennifer. J. Chow

10. The Wizard's ward by Jules McAleese.


I think that's it. Not many. If you have book recommendations for me, please tell me.


Post a Comment

0 Comments