Monthly Wrap-up: January 2022

 

Hey people! Happy New Month, and Happy Black History Month! (Yaaaaay!!!), So before I begin my posts for the month of February. I think I should do a recap of my posts from January. I had just three posts last month( that's so little), it's been a really busy month. Infact, it's going to be a busy year for me. But I'll still make sure to keep you updated and post regularly. So let's begin.

1. Bookish Goals For 2022

My first post in January and for the year, I talked about my bookish goals for the year, and if you missed that post, you can read it Here

2. Books to read if you love Greek myths


If you're a Fan of Greek mythologies, or you just read all the books in the Percy Jackson series and you need more, I created an awesome list of Greek mythology recommendations. If you missed it, you can read it Here.

3. Bookish Pet Peeves


For my most recent post, I discussed bookish pet peeves every Bookworm can relate to. Oh my gosh, I had so much fun writing this, it's a fun and hilarious read I promise you. If you missed it, you can still read it Here

So, that's all. Just three! I should do better this month. Oh, let me know which post was your favorite one.

Post a Comment

0 Comments