My Top 5 Wattpad books



Who remembers wattpad??? Just kidding... Everybody knows about wattpad, even if you're not a bookish person. I first got to know about wattpad when I was in secondary school. I went to a boarding school so we didn't really have access to phones. I got to know about wattpad from my classmates, whenever it was time for computer class and we had to go to the e-library, if there wasn't much to do, reading wattpad, was the next thing to do, and I'll just be sitting there looking like, "what the fuck is going on?", and then after computer period, and it's afternoon prep time, they'd be talking about those awesome books, the one that particularly stuck with me was "storm and silence" they would talk about it every week. So, when I got home for the holidays, what did I do? Of course, I got my mom's phone and I created my first wattpad account (I think I have about five now), and boy, was I amazed.
Wattpad was my first introduction to digital books. I had only been reading physical books before, I read a ton of books on wattpad. A whole lot, you could even say I was addicted. I did stay away from books where the title began with or had "bad boy". Seeing "bad boy" in books was such a huge turn-off for me. It's still is. I don't really like the bad boy trope much. 
So, this week, I'll be giving my top 5 wattpad books. 

1. Storm and Silence  by Rob Thier
  Like I mentioned earlier, this book was a hit in the wattpad community and it had every right to be. With over 100 million views, storm and silence is one of those books you have to read in the wattpad community. 

2. 234's lifeline by Alexis Thompsons
   This book is one of my faves on wattpad, I actually never read the first book "room 234 virgin". 234's lifeline was the sequel to room 234 virgin and it was so good, I never felt the need to read the first book.

 This book is a horror novel, and it's honestly one of the best books I've read. If you're a fan of horror and thriller, you should check this book out.

4. F.A.I.T.H by joPRBooks
    This book is really amazing, the author did a good job in leaving cliffhangers and plot twists, and keeps you guessing. Definitely a must-read. 

5. Every Made Man by BehindTheWardrobe
  This book is another very good book on wattpad. If you love mafia novels, you definitely should check out Every Made Man.

So, that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed today's post. So, I think I should be posting twice a week now. So from now on, I'll be posting on Mondays and Thursdays. I think that makes sense. Let me know what you think. 


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I love this write up I can totally relate lol, you read my mind about F.A. I.T.H

    ReplyDelete