My first blog post

 Hello there, I'm Ire and this is my first blog post!. I am really excited about this! It's like a new phase in my life, I've never done something like this before and it's all so exciting. But also, I'm a little nervous. Just a teeny bit.

Moving on, this is a book blog. I am a huge book nerd. I love to read anything and everything. I'll be sharing my favorite books with you, books you should be reading, listicles, reviews on books I've read, reading challenges, and a lot more. I think you get the idea. 

Why did I create this blog? Honestly, I cannot imagine my life without books. Anyone who knows me knows that I love to read, and my life would be regrettably different without the magic of books. I don't even want to imagine my life without reading books. So, I created this blog to share my love of reading with the world and basically to have fun doing it.

I haven't thought of a schedule yet, but what I do know is I'm definitely going to be posting every week. I hope you join me on this journey. 

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. This is a beautiful write up, showing intense and ardent passion you have for books, welcome to this new Chapter of your life I wish you the very best , Goodluck Champ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice, beautiful idea, for a world that its youngsters are diverting from books, this would really be of help, I anticipate what you've got in stock for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! I hope that it's a lovely learning experience. :)

    ReplyDelete